Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I've posted twice on the forum asking questions to which I really do want answers and advice. Nobody is responding. Is it just that others have asked these questions so many times that people don't feel like answering?

One question is moot now, but the other one - I could really use some good advice from someone with experience. Both of my questions were posted in Puppy Help.

If I'm right, and my questions just aren't that unique, could someone point me to some already published answers to similar posts?

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Hello! Welcome. I'm sorry you're not getting the response you were expecting. Sometimes it's just people don't have a lot of input. I will take a look at your post and see if there is anything I have experience in. Posts on the thread also usually bring it back up to attention.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much!

My first question is a bit of a moot point now, but the one I posted this week is still highly relevant. I just wanted to cast a wide net so I know what my options are.

·
Super Moderator
3,572 Posts
One problem with this site is that various subsections tend to be ignored. I'd suggest posting questions in the "Dog Training and Behavior" section.

The "Introductions" section is pretty much ignored. I used to greet new members, but I found that very few ended up posting more than once or twice. And, I suppose some new members post once or twice because no one ever responded to their initial post. Who knows?

And, I see that you posted your questions in the "Puppy Help" section, which I personally don't click on much because I have a senior dog.

I'm glad that you are persisting. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
I know me personally, I do not browse via subsection. I will usually select the 'New Posts' on the top green bar and browse the most active and most recent. Of course if something isn't a topic I have knowledge on I typically don't read everything and will browse over those.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I know me personally, I do not browse via subsection. I will usually select the 'New Posts' on the top green bar and browse the most active and most recent. Of course if something isn't a topic I have knowledge on I typically don't read everything and will browse over those.
I always click on new posts, it’s just so much easier to see what posts I’ve missed and whatnot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts