Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little love is 8 months old now, I was told she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x Shih Tzu/Pomeranian, but I don't quite believe it as these breeds all have fairly long hair and she has quite short hair.
I'm wondering if it could be crossed with a Jack as many people mistake her for one :ponder:

What do you think she is crossed with if you don't think this is correct
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x ?

I know it doesn't matter the breed as long as she is happy and healthy, but i'm curious.

her sister

·
Registered
131 Posts
i would say Beagle and Jack Russel. I would say body shape is definietly beagle and the coloring would be JR or maybe cavi but not a whole lot. cavis are small and long haired.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I can see the cavalier very easily at least.. what the other breed is, and it's definitely something with shorter ears than a beagle as beagles and cavaliers both have very long ears and those are pretty moderate, I can't guess. Something short furred.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I saw your pics earlier and thought some JRT in there, but could be any of many terrier types. But in looking again, I'm thinking it could be a Doxie in there. Those out-turned toes and deeper chest. :) Colouring and ears work for Doxie too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts