Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dog followed us home the other day, he’s very friendly, and unfortunately with no chip or tags. We want to keep him but we’re in a debate whether he’s a GSD or Malinois. Tell me what you all think. Also about what age does he look? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please make an effort to find the owner. Report found dog to local county shelter, post on local dog lost/found groups, put up flyers, etc. That's somebody's dog, and just because it doesn't have a tag doesn't mean the owner doesn't want the dog back. I would be devastated if my dogs got out and somebody kept them! Please find the owners so this dog can go home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please make an effort to find the owner. Report found dog to local county shelter, post on local dog lost/found groups, put up flyers, etc. That's somebody's dog, and just because it doesn't have a tag doesn't mean the owner doesn't want the dog back. I would be devastated if my dogs got out and somebody kept them! Please find the owners so this dog can go home.
You're absolutely right. We have posted him on a neighbor APP, knocked on doors, Facebook and nothing.. We suspect he was dumped due to his very high energy nature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts