Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in North Eastern United States (Wooded New England area). I’ve noticed that I hardly ever come across her poops from days prior. She typically drops at the edge of the yard where the woods starts, and I have yet to even see it to not step in it when I go in the woods. Two days ago she dropped on the edge of our planting island in the front yard. Went out today remembering I should move it, but it was gone! Are we feeding a critter? What kind? Raccoon, possum, Fischer Cat...? It’s so weird!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure she just isn't eating her own poop? one of my dogs does it.
Completely positive she isn’t eating her own. We always walk with her her on her leash outside, I’m too worried she’ll go off in the woods and get eaten! She’s only 27lbs. She does try toeat deer poop, but never tried to eat her own.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Completely positive she isn’t eating her own. We always walk with her her on her leash outside, I’m too worried she’ll go off in the woods and get eaten! She’s only 27lbs. She does try toeat deer poop, but never tried to eat her own.
Oh, okay I am sure it is probably a racoon or possum like you said since u live in the woods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts