Dog Forum banner

Introduction! Nice to be here!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Charlies Mom 
#1 · (Edited)
I never really did a proper introduction on this site, then again there's such a large number of people here I dont think there's much need for it, but I will give a slight introduction to my pups, since im sure ill be posting further discussions on here in the future.

My main pup, Charlie, is a 1 y/o GSD, backyard bred, maybe mixed with something although I cant figure it out, will be getting a DNA test soon. He's my first more intense dog breed and has really made me expand my knowledge on OB and the dog world in general. We're looking forward to starting some rally classes and dock diving in the summer(if you have any info, experiences, or photos involving those feel free to share!) he's a very smart boy and is just one of the sweetest pups ever. He's probably who I will mostly post about here :)
Snow Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

As for the rest, in all, we have a pack of 8 dogs, mostly rescued shelter mutts, our oldest is 12 and our youngest is 9 months. Theres 5 girls and 3 boys, we live on an 8 acre property of forested land so our dogs get almost free roam of that to enjoy themselves and are supervised/trained enough to get along well and function together with next to no fighting, theyre all very good dogs and im sure ill post about them on and off.

Very happy to be apart of this forum now and ill be happy to start mingling with the fellow doggie people here! :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Thankyou! Im very curious too, the lady who gave him to me said he was 1/4 Pyrenees and the rest was GSD, I had my doubts but they've only grown with his age. Pyrs dont usually pass on white markings, mostly their coat, and he actually doesn't have the coat of a GSD or Pyr, he's single coated and has no undercoat, just long thick hairs that fluff up around his chest, so who knows, only the test will tell! lol

#10 ·
Thankyou! Haha I dont think i have a picture of ALL of them together, yet, but I do have some of them grouped up.

Here's four of our girls, the only one missing is my little one Maeve! From left to right is Penny, Iris, Olive, and Eden. Penny was a rehome case and the rest are from the shelter :) (yes they have their own bed, ignore how dirty the mattress is lol)
Brown Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Dog breed

Dog Hood Dog breed Carnivore Window

Here's our old man Rufus, he was a previously abused rescue, we adopted him when he was 2, hes now 12 and still thriving :)

And then our youngest, a pup named Tobi, he was from an accidental litter of a friend and he was the last pup, so we decided to take him!
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Whiskers Working animal

And thats all of them! the only one that's not pictured above is my little chi mix Maeve, she's our tiniest girl, ill drop a picture of her below as well :)
Snow Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.