Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The newest addition as of about 3 weeks ago. :thumbsup: He is a rehome from our local Facebook pet group, tried telling me he is a purebred Chihuahua, but I am saying Chihuahua x Dachshund. He is 6 months old, and not what I was expecting. He was very fearful when I got him, and still is, though has made a ton of progress. He will run from you when you walk near him, won't let you pick him up, won't let you pet him (much, sometimes he lets you get a little head scratch in if he comes up to you). But it's gotten 100x times better than when he first arrived, and he has the potential to be a really playful, cuddly little dog - and you can tell he craves it, but just isn't confident enough to fully engage. But I think it'll come sooner than later. :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Oh my god his patterns are beautiful! I'm so glad to hear about his progress! What a cutie, I hope he continues to progress!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love his color and pattern... I bet he end up being a real sweetie...just needs that extra attention

.1 Normal. --------------- Xena
1.Mojave - --------------------Zeus
.1 Butter-------------------------Rose

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Omg he's so cute. I love the name too!

·
Registered
579 Posts
He is lovely! I see Dachshund in there as well. I bet he'll be a spunky little hellion when he comes into his own!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts