Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Mari and my puppy's name is Missy. Missy is an 11 week old Maltipoo, I got her 3 weeks ago as soon as she was ready to leave her mommy's side. I'm a wife who works from home, Missy keeps me company as I'm prone to anxiety & depression. My long term goal is to someday have her trained to be a certified therapy dog.

While she makes me happy, right now she also causes a significant amount of stress. Missy is very energetic, brave, and sassy. While older dogs are afraid of vacuum cleaners, Missy follows it around curiously when I'm cleaning. She jumps from any height and barks at much bigger dogs.

Most of Missy's body is covered in straight white hair, but her ears are almost a hazel color and the hairs on her nose and around her eyes are brown. She has a white spot on her nose and a little Hitler mustache haha! I also believe she has lazy eyes, which is a crazy coincidence because until recently I too had barely noticeable lazy eyes, which I had fixed this summer through surgery.

I'm excited to be joining this community and can't wait to get to know all of you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.