Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

So after a very long ... long long drive yesterday (18hrs in the car) we welcome
our new boy! so introducing Oxota Steppes Risky Business call name: Basil (Baz-el).

He was great in the car other than one case of car sickness from changes in altitude.

He is fantastic! and huge - he is 4mo's old and 50lbs already and very thick boned.

He is also a lot more "Look before you leap" than Coraline is. The thought of looking before she leaps never enters Cora's mind.

He is settling in well with Amy and Cora though is still recovering from the move. We did have some fun in the pool earlier! turns out he loves to swim.

and a picture of Cora: I has a brother! what do I do with it?

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
He's beautifull, I love his tail :) I'm glad everything is going well so far. I also love Cora's caption on the last picture, is she older then him?

I'm jelous, I would love to own a borzoi but if that ever happens it won't be for a long time from now.

Congrates and good luck with him

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Wow thanks so much for sharing not only these pictures but your others of the rest of your dogs. Sight hound pups have been a mystery to me up until now, they are all absolutely stunning!

Can't wait to see Cora and Basil grow up :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gorgeous!

My beloved Bazl (Baz-el) just passed about 2 weeks ago. It pleases me to imagine his spirit continuing on in his doggie brethren. :)

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Oh he is adorable! I bet your daughter is SO excited!

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Oh my gosh, they are such fantastic looking dogs! I love Sight hounds, I never really see them anywhere, except at dog shows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts