Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
My partner and I live in Southern Ontario and run a positive dog training business while I am studying to be a doctor of TCM. In my down time (i.e. when I am procrastinating) I like chiming in on discussions of dog behavior and dog training because they are such fascinating topics.

Furkids:

Moro - Shiba Inu/Malinois

Moro was our first, she's from a pound in rural Ohio. She was living feral, came in with re-healed broken ribs and failed her first handling test. :p
She has come an extremely long way and we are so proud of her!

Tod - Chihuahua/Daschund

Tod is from a pound in Iowa. He's a fantastic little guy and totally changed my small breed bias.

Moss - Boarder Folly

A fairly recent acquisition, someone left him at a garden center FULL of worms - so much so that he was about 2 months behind in development. We affectionately refer to him as "Moss the Sauce" because he is anything but saucy.

There are also a few more furry and not-so-furrys hanging about but they arrent really in the scope of this forum ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey there! and good to see you here.
Thank god for Crio's post that made me put 2+2 together. I was wondering why are you doing an intro now when I was reading your posts for a while already...then the light turned on...:)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!! :)

·
Registered
22,639 Posts

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
welcome to the forum :) you can share about the rest of your crew if you like ;) most of us tend to like all the critters not just the pups... btw, your pups are really cute! glad to have you aboard...
Ditto! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts