Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our pups LOVE rope toys! And by love, I mean love to..."redecorate" with them...

I would prefer not to rule them out, because tug is one of the very few ways that they both genuinely like to play with each other. Rough housing is not usually one of Kodi's favorite games but it is Markesh's. As much of a mess as it gets to be with the rope toys, I really don't want to take that away from them. :/ Neither of them particularly seem to like the rubber tug toys. Is there anything more in-between? I've heard great things about the Kong Wubbas, but they're a bit spendy to be buying a new one every week if the dogs decide they like destroying those.

Also, bonus snuggly doge pic!

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Maybe a solution until you can find something would be to put the toy up between play sessions. I'll look through my list dog sites and see if I find anything.

·
Registered
406 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, all! I realize that no toy will ever be truly indestructible, but it would be nice to have something to keep the 11mo old occupied during the day without it basically exploding within 24 hours of bringing it home. Rope and fabric toys are definitely favorites, but they get spendy when they only last that long. These online stores look great! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts