Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends is a 'dog walker'. That is his livelihood, and he had been telling me about a good job that he had, made a lot of money weekly, and it was part of what he accounted for himself in his income, but that he was worried that the dog, which was the couples 'only baby' had very bad arthritis and was going to probably have to be put down soon because nothing that the vetinarians that they had seen were able to help. Because I have so many friends that have their dogs doing so well, I told him that he should try the Pet Restore on this dog so that the dog's pain will go away and that he'll jump around like a little puppy. Although he was a little hesitant, he ordered it and called me up a few days later and told me that I was a genious. He said that the woman gave it to her dog, and that in just a few hours the dog was starting to get his get up and go back. He said now, a few weeks later, that couple got their baby back and that they have been going on long walks seeing the changing of the leaves the 3 of them together. He is so grateful that he is not losing his client, that the dog is much spunkier when he walks him, and he has now been recommending it to anyone who's dog has any sort of pain, or arthritis or any joint problems. I have been surprised at how many dogs of my friends' have had joint and arthritis issues and that the vets didn't seem to have something that really helped them. If you know of any dogs that are having limping issues or arthritis or have lost that get up and go, definitely get them on the pet restore. It is such a small thing, but I have helped make so many of my friends happy by helping to make their dogs comfortable and pain-free.:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts