Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 12 weeks old puppy. I was told that she is labrador but i think that might be a mix of labrador and pitbull?. She is very smart, energetic, stubborn, and cutie:). Her ears are a little bit higher, and she has white spots on her paws and chest. Can labradors have white spots and that kind of ears? Also on her head can be spotted very light brownish color, but only outside on the sun.
I love her, no matter what, just curious:)

I have attached a pictures,
Thank you:)

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree with that. She looks really sweet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. We'll see. I'm just a little bit worried that she may become agressive towards other dogs or in general. But so far she is a very good girl. Just bites us sometimes when gets overexcited but nothing serious, just a puppy thing I guess. We teach her every day and she's a quick learner.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks. We'll see. I'm just a little bit worried that she may become agressive towards other dogs or in general. But so far she is a very good girl. Just bites us sometimes when gets overexcited but nothing serious, just a puppy thing I guess. We teach her every day and she's a quick learner.
There are no inherently aggressive breeds.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think your right about the breed. All puppies go through a stage where they like to bite they aren't being aggressive
it's just what most puppies do. She is gorgeous!!! 🥰

1 - 6 of 6 Posts