Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I've been reading posts and finally joined. I have had dogs throughout my adult life ( and cats before that). About a year ago I decided I wanted a dog but didn't know what. That is when I started reading and talking to lots of dog parents. I decided I wanted a small dog. But then I couldn't decide if I wanted a puppy or a teen. The more I read the more confused I became. Did I want to buy a puppy from a breeder or adopt from a shelter. Did I want a male or female? My head was spinning and I was driving my husband crazy. Then a miracle happened ( well, sort of a miracle). A friend of ours was moving from the country into an apartment in town and couldn't bring his dog. He was heart broken and talked to my husband. Short story, we took Carly. She is everything I thought I didn't want. She is an 8 yr old boxer mix. She is also amazing. She doesn't bark or jump or drool. She is gentle, well behaved and smart. She is my shadow and I'm hopelessly in love with her...

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Welcome :) I'm glad you were able to find the perfect dog for you! Carly sounds like a great dog.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Carly sounds like a dream come true! Congratulations on your lovely new girl, and being a dog mom again!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Aw, that's so awesome! It's great how things worked out for you and Carly.

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.