Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most nights mine would be saying, "Forget about the clock, get out the treats and let the training begin! It's only 1 hour before we normally train and I'm starving! I know I just had dinner 10 minutes ago but that doesn't matter."

Problem is that I already gave in to him a month or two ago and because of that his training time has been pushed forward by 30 minutes.:eyeroll:

Reactions: fawkese1

·
Registered
785 Posts
Right now, my GSD would be saying
"can you get off that pc, there are rabbits to be chased in our back garden, let me out"
lol

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Cassy would mostly say "I need water" "i wanna play" "I'm hungry"!! :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
"Just curious because I think it's fun and get good food out of it, but why do you make me learn all this weird stuff?"

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Yawn. What do you mean sleeping in front of the doorway is a bad idea?"

Reactions: fawkese1

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Garp: MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!
Me: What?
Garp: Duuuuurp. Huh huh. Hi.
Garp: MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM! PET ME! PET ME! SCRATCH MY BUTT!

Me: No
Garp: OMFGHUGWefkjsab!!! SQUIRREL! IN TREE! I'M GOING TO GET IT FOR YOU!
Me: Leave it, let's go [click]
Garp: OOH! HOT DOG! IF I SPEND 4 SECONDS FAKING A HEEL, CAN I HAVE ANOTHER HOT DOG? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEA....... OMFG IT'S A CAT. I'M GOING TO KILL IT. I'M GOING TO DESTROY IT!
Me: Watch me. Let's go.
Garp: Ah LUB YOU MOM!

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an electric oil radiator that works great as long as the outside temperature is above 35 degrees, and as long as a lovable brat doesn't lay with his head against it's temperature gauge. Unfortunately he likes to lay like that...

"Why are you telling me to move?...... What do you mean the heater thinks the temp in the house is over 80 and it's my fault?..... Well It's more comfortable right here rather then 6 inches over, or in one of my dog beds..... You should put on extra clothes, and wrap up in a blanket!"

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
"I can't heeeeeeeeeer you!"

Reactions: pkelley

·
Registered
761 Posts
There's a cute pic going around of a dog looking over a couch or something and the caption is every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you. Totally my pup!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There's a cute pic going around of a dog looking over a couch or something and the caption is every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you. Totally my pup!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw one on Facebook that was a picture of a dog peeking over the edge of a piece of furniture, only the dogs eyes and ears were showing, the caption was "Every snack you make, every bite you take, I'll be watching you." I think it has to be one of my all time favorite pictures on FB, I about fell off my chair laughing when I first saw it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Genny: "YOU'RE HOME, YOU'RE HOME, YOU'RE HOME, YOU'RE HOME"

Poppy: "YOU'RE HOME! Finally! I was getting worried no one was going to feed me"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts