Dog Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
So adorable! Def. lab....maybe additional breeds, hard to say! Vizsla's have that nose, eyes and coloring.
I am pet siting one right now, lol! Here is a pic of one!
Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Cute girl! I definitely see lab but not sure what else. :)

It's hard to see but is that a prong collar on her? I briefly used one on my 80lb Rotti mix when I first got him so he wouldn't bolt away from me after other dogs, and now I just use a gentle leader, because I really hated how the prongs dug into him. I hardly think that is necessary on a puppy. Have you though about starting some loose leash training?

Reactions: pkelley

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Cute girl! I definitely see lab but not sure what else. :)

It's hard to see but is that a prong collar on her? I briefly used one on my 80lb Rotti mix when I first got him so he wouldn't bolt away from me after other dogs, and now I just use a gentle leader, because I really hated how the prongs dug into him. I hardly think that is necessary on a puppy. Have you though about starting some loose leash training?
That might be a choke chain. Either way, look into using a harness. You can buy cheap nylon harnesses until he stops growing, and then splurge on something nicer.

As to his mix, I see the lab, but his colouring is so pretty- and not at all labby. Maybe he's a lab x pit mix? Pits come in brindle.

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
dogsupplies.com or wag.com have very good but inexpensive collars if you are interested. I love those sites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts