·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hildur Kristjana Onnudottir

Audbrekka 24
Kopavogur
Iceland

Well I have a male toy breed, He can be picky about foods but usually likes anything smelly. He has some teeth issues so not much of a chewer so would probably enjoy treats over chews of some kind. He loves squeaky and soft toys. For clothes he is roughly 30cm tall at the shoulder, around 33cm around the chest. He likes hair-bows, well I like hair bows but they don't bother him :thumbsup:

Reactions: kmes

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
Hi @spotsonofbun, you'll be gifting crazy. Below is the info she provided. If you have any questions for her please post them here and a mod will ask for you to keep it a secret. :)

Shipping address:
Janine (or Jessie) Cuncarr
6 Makatote grove,
Churton Park
Wellington 6037
New Zealand

What you like/want: Jessie: to give you ideas of what she likes:
she loves any soft squeaky toys she loves latex toys that squeak esp a chicken! she also likes tennis balls, soccer balls(i know such small dog! but she carries them around the house at parents!) She also likes play tug of war with toys so toys that stretch are great too! due to allergies etc we dont use kongs or treat balls esp as raw fed and im not sure what i could put in them. She sure loves squeaky toys though esp ones can cuddle.

Charlie: he is into soft toys that squeak he cant run now so no balls for him , he enjoys tug of war occasionally and loves treats(though low fat ones grain free no allergies) he really just lays down mostly and cuddle.

i don't have his measurements but can tell you his current collar is between 45-60cm and is a chocolate Labrador if secret santa wants exact measurements for charlie please let me know.

Is there anything your secret santa should definitely not send?: Yes see food allergies and sensitivities

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories:
Back length 36cm though if making something for Jessie please note dependent on design that the neck/chest area might need to be a little baggy or its too short on the back. Will find photo to show the design where we had to make it a little baggy for the chest and neck when bow wow botique NZ was custom making a fleece for Jessie. Just need to find the photos sorry.
Neck 25cm
Girth 40/43cm can depend on how much hair grown back
Chest 13/14cm
Color preferences don't like pale or pastel colors prefer deeper colors. Fav colors purple, pink, looks good in red too. Any color that will stand out esp if making Jess something.

Notes: this is mainly Jessies entry but can charlie please be included this time? as it is my last christmas with him as i have to leave him behind with my brother when i move to UK with Jessie.

Any food sensitivities:

chicken(allergic), beef(gas and loose stool), duck( runs and gas), salmon/fish(bad gas and in past affected anal glands even though removed, turkey(unsure if allergic but once had turkey neck and had pimples on belly) and lamb. CANT have any form of vegetables even if vegetable fibres or powder etc causes urine PH issues and cystitis. if secret santa not sure about another protien please ask to be on safe side.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is this traditional Icelandic food called harðfiskur which is like fish jerky and there is a low sodium version for pets. By the look of it I think jessie might be allergic to it but do you think it would be ok for to get some for Charlie?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could you pass on to crazy my sincere apologies but the gift might be a bit late, I just started a new job which is shift work so Ive been working really odd hours and its just been a very difficult few weeks stress and health wise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts