Dog Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I I’d love to hear your dog breed guesses.

We adopted this guy about 1.5 months ago. He is almost 6 months based on what the shelter told us. They said he was a size certain mix but I want to leave that out unless you ask :) I’m not sure I want to sway any opinion because I don’t think they were correct.

He is 32-34 lbs at this time. He is shaggy :) with a loose curl to his hair. I’m happy to answer any more questions if I can

I’m attaching a picture when he was Approx. 4 months and pictures from today almost 6 months. He just had a bath in the bottom photos so his hair was blown out and looks less curly than usual.

Thank you for your time.
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Working animal
Plant Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed
wo
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Grass

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks kinda like my sister-in-law's dog....who is a bernedoodle.
The shelter said Bernese mix. The vet tossed out that he may have some doodle due to his curly/wavy coat.

i think he is on the smaller side for having Bernese in him so maybe that poodle was small 🤣😂 Good for us though. I wanted a big dog but I can handle him not getting massive 😂

Thank you for commenting.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Awww he's a cutie! I was definitely thinking poodle in there due to the hair texture. Maybe the poodle was smaller like you say, I think he looks like he'll be a great size. Not too big to handle, not too small.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts