Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having my doubts. ..
The lady I got Alexandria from, was not the breeder; And when I asked for the breeder's information the woman stated that the breeder would rather her information not out in the open.
It seems a little fishy, so that is why I am asking.
No matter if she is mixed or not I love her a bunch and nothing will change that. I just wanted other opinions :)
She was born July 7th as I was told. Here are some pictures of her and pictures of her with my two pitbull puppies, Sebastian and Charlotte. Who are 6 weeks and 7 weeks old.
IMG_20121120_194931.jpg

IMG_20121118_211846-1.jpg

IMG_20121118_152616.jpg

IMG_20121118_184249-1.jpg

IMG_20121117_123211.jpg

IMG_20121118_154558.jpg

IMG_20121118_151451.jpg

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
I really don't think she is pure, suspicious that the breeder is kept a secret, that put my hackles up. No matter what, you love her, that is all that matters.
C~

·
Registered
587 Posts
thats a beautiful dog ! I dont see purebred either,but def some saint b in her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, she definitely is a beautiful dog!
She has a very laid back personality, won't be in a room alone and follows me every where...the poor thing can't even be left alone for 2 minutes...lmao.
Any ideas what she could be mixed with? My girlfriend said lab but I don't see it..
I'll get more information regarding height and weight as soon as I get home...
:)

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
All I can say, is you are going to have your hands full with this crew, regardless of who is mixed and who is pure!

So you decided you wanted to raise 3 puppies at once, aye? ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, true!
I also have a Rat Terrier pup. 6 weeks old, he's my user/ avatar picture. Cute little shit...
Then again they are all cute when they are that little, lol.
Not sure why I decided to get all puppies, because adult dogs are just as fun. Kodiak was born in my home, and Charlotte and Sebastian were found on my local CL. Alex came into my life because my girlfriend wanted a dog but all the work is put on me because she goes to college during the week.
My hands are all ready full - with Cleaning supplies, paper towels and a bag! Lol! Although we all ready trained Alex. The other three are still working on it.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
I can't help but warn you that raising 4 puppies together is going to be very difficult... You MUST make sure you give them all alone time and individual training time. Sorry for te derail but even I wouldn't have put myself in your shoes lol
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 7 of 7 Posts