Just adopted my friend's 3 year old pit. Havent had a chance to get any dog food but I had a lot of raw chicken and hershey's chocolate bars in my fridge. Been giving her the raw chicken for dinner, talked to a vet about the chocolate, he said as long as its not Dove chocolate it should be ok. So i've been giving her the hershey's for dessert. She has had diarrhea all over my house ever since. Did the vet mean to say that ONLY DOVE CHOCOLATE is ok? Or is the raw chicken upsetting her stomach? should i have cooked it first?