Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is this tiny lil chi named taco that I just LOVE to death. He is my barn owners boyfriends dog. Hes so so sweet and tiny and just a big love!

Well he was fallowing his other dog mate names yogi which peed on the horse blanket on the floor used for a dog bed. Then Taco peed on it and the BO kicked him in the butt. I was in the arena at the time so I didnt see him but I did hear him and I thought he had fallen off the stairs/stepped on/ or got bit. It was such a deep awful yelp.

After he got kicked he ran to my mom and she picked him up and held him until they had to go. The poor dog was shacking the whole time.
I just can not get over that fect that she kicked him. He could have had a broken back/hip/leg any thing like that.

I told my mom that I want him. But she says NO we have to many. But come on they dont eat that much ;) Even if she did say yes I wouldnt know how to go about and say hey I want your dog before you kill it!

This is what he looks like but is not him

·
Registered
372 Posts
The poor little sweety. I would walk up to her and smack her in the mouth for doing that to the poor little fellow :dog-mad: If they cant train them properly and have to resort to things like this they shouldnt own dogs. She probably kicked him in the nuts, he may get testicular cancer due to it.

Off the record, you cant just say you want someones dog. I doubt she would give him to you, but your mum is right about too many dogs. Its not the cost of the feeding but if anything happens to another dog it could result in huge vet bills. Thats the part that is hard.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had always wondered why one of her dogs always cowered and acted like her was abused and affraid. I guess I know why now... And she didnt train the dog her bf had the dog befor they stared going out.

I know I cant just say I want your dog. But still I mean that dog is going to end up getting hurt and probably result in death. JMO but why would you bring a small dog like that out to a barn one step and they would be dead or something. Yah they are fast and quick to get away with humans but they still get stepped on by us. Leave the barn for big dogs.
And I only have two dogs, what do you mean by vet bills?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts