Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a few toys to the order when I ordered food for Jasmine this week, her birthday is coming up, so I gave her one and put the rest in a closet. She was in the room, but paying attention to the toy I had just given her (I thought at the time)
So a bit later after putting the kids to bed, I went to check stuff on my computer and Jasmine wandered off. A bit later I realized I hadn't seen her for a while, she usually just hangs out in whatever room I am in. I went to check on her, and she has opened the closet and is playing with all the toys! She has NEVER opened a closet before. Also she has seen me hide kids toys in the same closet recently (both kids August birthdays), but never touched them. Basically she saw me hide the toys, knew they were for her, and made a mental note to get them later! She does recognize the Chewy box, so that was probably part of it!

So anyway I hid the toys again in a different place. She went into tracking mode and sniffed them out in a matter of minutes! I just let her keep them this time, I will have to do better when I buy more toys to actually give her on her birthday!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.