Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I became a big fan of MIU PET since i bought a MIU PET dog leash months ago. And now they are planning for new products. They sent me several collars, and asked me which one would be better.

Black and Red

Purple and Yellow

so guys, what's your opinion?

Which color can be better?:ponder:

·
Registered
9 Posts
... And here I always thought the most important thing about dog collars was if they were strong enough, large enough, etc.

You don't mention your dog nor its coloration so really it is sort of hard to give a suggestion. I mean a red collar on a red dog, sort of redundant.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I personally wouldn't buy them.
they don't look sturdy enough for my personal taste.
i think the colour doesn't matter if it isn't reflective... which is always something I'd go for, because it makes it possible for people on bycicles or by foot to see the dog early enough, so they can keep their distance if they wish to.
they also look really thin...this goes down to personal taste as well, but I like broader collars more, that distribute the weight more if, against all training, the dog happens to pull.

if i had free collar choice I'd take red with white reflectors for a dark dog or white/yellow dog and a blue or green with wite reflectors for a red dog....probably...or pink. I don't know the collar isn't first priority when byuing a collar.
*shrug*

this are too different sizes. do you have 2 different sized dogs?
sorry if I'm wrong, but according to this and to the photos this looks like advertising. O_Ô

1 - 4 of 4 Posts