Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crate my dogs when I leave for work both in their own crates in separate rooms. My female pit used to be good in her crate but with the new dog she barks and whines. He doesn't behave that well in his crate he continuously tries to escape after he finally stops he whines and barks. Both does get along just fine. I'm wondering if it's because they are separate that has them behaving like this thinking they are being left out. My question is should I keep them separate or do you think they will be better off in the same room? I thought putting them in the same room wouldn't be good because they like to play and I thought they'd be crying more because they couldn't get to each other.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I would try with them in the same room when you are home so you can monitor them. Try and not let them know you are home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree with Dawnben. I believe in crate training and hope that once house broken the dog or dogs get lounge around the house if they can behave properly. Some pets are desructive so using a crate when no one is home is the only way. Hopefully all works out for you and your pooches!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts