Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm sculpting dog heads and I'd love if some of you could share some pictures of your dogs to use for references. I'm looking for mongrel dogs because is a personal preference, I love mongrel unique dogs with a lot of personality, I find the scruffy and old dogs very cute! preferable not very short haired, more like sheep dogs; with longer hair in the body and hears rather than in the face itself.

I would be very grateful for your dog pictures, I'd need a front face picture and a profile. Half profile and other angles would be more than welcome.

I would show the works when they are done and I will be making a bunch of them so the more pictures the better.

Thanks in advance, I look forward for your model doggies pictures! ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi! I'm sculpting dog heads and I'd love if some of you could share some pictures of your dogs to use for references. I'm looking for mongrel dogs because is a personal preference, I love mongrel unique dogs with a lot of personality, I find the scruffy and old dogs very cute! preferable not very short haired, more like sheep dogs; with longer hair in the body and hears rather than in the face itself.

I would be very grateful for your dog pictures, I'd need a front face picture and a profile. Half profile and other angles would be more than welcome.

I would show the works when they are done and I will be making a bunch of them so the more pictures the better.

Thanks in advance, I look forward for your model doggies pictures! ;)
how's this... this is the dog my sister had when I was little.. back in the 80s

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you attach the pics? coz I can't see any but maybe is my computer? it's old and windows updates keep messing up with stuff specially webpage browsing.
I'd love to see that 80's dog!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cali, google search was first thing I did hehe, but I need pictures of front and profile of the same dog, I don't want to do generic sculpts, I try to capture the individual dog look, the "spirit" if you like, that's why I don't need very high quality or photography stylish pictures, just pictures where I can see the shape of head front and profile for references, the facial features and specially the personality and expression of the dog.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Maybe it's easier to understand what I want the pictures for if I show a picture.
This is a doll I made for my boyfriend as a gift for his birthday, it looks like his dog which died last year, I sculpted the head and painted the markings and tried to recreate her expression. Many people have suggested I do more dolls so I want to do a couple more to see if I can get good at it maybe even sell them, since I'm unemployed and not much hope for a job where I live at the moment lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Did you attach the pics? coz I can't see any but maybe is my computer? it's old and windows updates keep messing up with stuff specially webpage browsing.
I'd love to see that 80's dog!

I thought i did.. well just click on my dogs tab. both bo and patty ann dogs that My family had when i was very very young.. are there. as well as my new pup (a stray) that I'm caring for while searching for his owners.. and will end up keeping if i dont find them :).

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well if you check my dogs tab over there to the left then you will see both the dogs my family had in the past were very furry. esp Bo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts