Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here is my situation, every dog playpen I look at anywhere it says each panel to the play pen is like 24 inches. And there are like 6 panels! I do not get it! I can go for a play pen that is like "50" inches by "50" inches and any height. I need help measuring and finding a good store. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
You can buy pens at a lot of different heights and if you want it bigger or smaller just add or take away some panels. Most pet stores carry them and depending where you live, you can buy them from Amazon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
One of the best play pens I ever used was one like this (not this exact brand). Best $50 I ever spent on my dog(s) and this one is even cheaper than mine was. The nice thing about these is you can use them indoors or outdoors (camping, in the yard when you need to just isolate the dog from say a small baby, or someone who is afraid of dogs). They fold up flat for easy storage and go in the back of a car easily. Additionally, the door section swings open like a gate so YOU can walk in or out of it as needed. https://www.amazon.com/New-World-Pet-Products-B550-24/dp/B079P9FDNN/ref=sr_1_5?hvadid=78134098204828&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=portable+dog+fences&qid=1569620885&sr=8-5 I still have mine (3 dogs later) and use it occasionally to cross my back yard driveway to keep the dog out of the way of outdoor workers in the yard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts