Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im currently in grooming school and i need 3 dogs for test down which is a any size poodle any type of spaniel with atleast a 6in skirt and a longlegged terrier and they are all getting breed cuts and the grooms are free thats right they just need up 2 date vaccines if anyone is willing to help me graduate it would be more then grateful

·
Premium Member
7,969 Posts
Hey im currently in grooming school and i need 3 dogs for test down which is a any size poodle any type of spaniel with atleast a 6in skirt and a longlegged terrier and they are all getting breed cuts and the grooms are free thats right they just need up 2 date vaccines if anyone is willing to help me graduate it would be more then grateful
You might have more luck posting this on Craigslist or at least telling us where you're located...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Go to some local animal shelters or rescues. Perhaps contact breed specific rescues if you need a Poodle or Cocker. I'm sure they would love getting free grooming for their dogs.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
It would help to have some idea of where you are located, but my suggestion would be to contact the local shelter. They need all the volunteer help they can get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im located in brooklyn New york and the thing with shelters the dogs need to be pure breed and usually shelters categorize the dogs as mixes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.