Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any petmeds saving codes or in that matter petco for online purchases? Please let me know i need
to get some meds for my dog and i really cant affored them!!!!!!!!!! It would be greatly appreciated..... Thankyou

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discount Codes for pet products

Hi David,

Here are some discount codes that I have been using for a while. They have always worked great.

Petco.com: The coupon Code "Report10" gets you 10% off any purchase
The coupon Code "Report" gets you 10% off + Free shipping on purchases over $65. You can place these codes in the check out area at petco.com

1800petmeds.com: Type in your url browser. "1800petmeds.com/hop" and that will activate a 10% discount. You will see the discount take effect when you view your shopping cart.

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi David,

Here are some discount codes that I have been using for a while. They have always worked great.

Petco.com: The coupon Code "Report10" gets you 10% off any purchase
The coupon Code "Report" gets you 10% off + Free shipping on purchases over $65. You can place these codes in the check out area at petco.com

1800petmeds.com: Type in your url browser. "1800petmeds.com/hop" and that will activate a 10% discount. You will see the discount take effect when you view your shopping cart.

Cheers
Thank you so much for those codes they worked great. I saved a bundle of money. Once again thankyou...............

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad you were able to save..

you are welcomed.... Make sure you write them down!!!!

This is for 1800petmeds.com:

Type in: 1800petmeds.com/hop

in your browser url and you will automatically get 10% off every purchase.

Petmeds also includes free shipping on orders over $39.

This is for Petco.com:

You can place these codes in the check out area at petco.com

Coupon Code --*Report10* gets you 10% off any purchase

Coupon Code --*Report* gets you 10% off Free shipping on purchases over $65.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts