Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family today is insane. Bella went to the vet yesterday after becoming sick while I was away. I left on Sunday and found out when I came home on Thursday. My uncle lied to the vet. From what he told me she just needs to switch to higher quality meats and dog foods. Nothing about changing how much we feed her. That's why they have to have lied. The truth really would set me free in this case. I've been saying this for a year and no-one listens.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Continuing because I didn't have time to finish:

I can't walk or train or feed her because they don't agree with the way I do things. She gets no exersicse and although she's my dog I'm powerless. My mom won't take me seriously when I say I want to completley take over the care of my poor old girl. I really just want her to have a good life and be well cared for. :(:headshake::hammer::whip::headbash::bashself: :eyeroll: My family asks why I've been upset latley and I just say I'm tired but really it's because this has been like :provoke: to me for years now. Another reason I wish I could care for her is becuase I have anxitey and resposibilities that I can handle (Such as caring for my dog.) help. I've noticed a big diffrence in my own mood when I pet-sit for my aunt. (Expect for last time but that was under bad circumstances so of course I was going to be unhappy and upset from the death that cuased the need to watch the animals. Although I didn't know the person who died I know his widow and felt bad that I didn't know how to help. ). I hate myself for neing so usless to help my own pet. :bashself: :dog-frown::dog-cry::yell::headshake: What should I do?? And actually for how over-weight she is she's still pretty tiny so the vet wouldn't have known. My uncle lied and was completley dishonest with the vet. Either that or there's something he's not telling me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My grandpa and uncle have her trained that I'm always last as far as who she should go to if called for training vs. going outside to sit on the swing. They don't physically prevent me but they say things like "you should just give up, you'll never be able to do it." and since I have depression I always believe them. My mom doesn't like me going far from the house alone because I have almost no warning when I get an anxiety attack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.