Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
287 Posts
Personally I think it's a bit of an overreaction, even though it would have been nice for him to have alerted you that he was coming up by you. For all anybody knows, he may run into people all the time who don't have reactive dogs or even don't have dogs at all. From what you described, it also seems like his own dog didn't do anything, so at least it seems well-mannered unlike so many I've run into. It's highly unlikely that he'll call animal control, and I really doubt he's laughing about it. Yeah, a heads up would have been nice, or even if he could have given a wider berth if possible. But people make mistakes all the time and it isn't this guy's fault that you have disorders, and he certainly didn't do anything intentionally to set off your issues. I understand anxiety. I really do... having severe SAD and GAD myself, along with PTSD and stress-induced Trichotillomania... I dunno, just seems like you need to do whatever you can to calm down, try not to worry, and let go of the petty hatred for a random person who in all likelihood did not mean any harm at all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.