Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok not really, but I had one for about a day lol. Some of my disc friends are watching him for a week(with the option of keeping him, but apparently it's a resounding no on that) for another disc friend of ours while she was away at a dock diving comp. Anywho I got to spend part of my day with this awesome little dude. Totally fell in love, but was reminded why I would likely never own one lol.

I had to enter a "kissing" competition with him because the place we were demoing at was having a contest and only one dog entered so I was volunteered by one of my friends to enter with the puppy. Well we won, but I'm pretty sure I got more bites to the face then actual "kisses"...

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
I saw the pictures this weekend and wondered who this cutie was! He looks like a handful but fun to keep track of for a day or so! What a breed though!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw the pictures this weekend and wondered who this cutie was! He looks like a handful but fun to keep track of for a day or so! What a breed though!
His name is Marvel and he's such a fun little guy... Crazy, but fun lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Oh man, he is super cute! I love Mals so much, but a Border Collie is really as crazy as I dare go. ;P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts