Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!!
I am so happy to be a member of forums. It is a great way to meet people and share stories. I have learned alot from everyone's post about tips and ideas. So I thought I would share my own story. I spend alot of time traveling around in an RV because it is part of my job description. I am a traveling saleswoman. I sale products everywhere I go.
I have two dogs, Zee and Maxie. I love my dogs so much. But they have a tendency to wonder off when I am not looking. They have given me alot of heartache and caused me alot of worrying. People around have been great in trying to help me keep up with them, but while I am working they don't get to have much exercise, so when I let them out they take off.
I have browsed and browsed for informaiton and ideas on safety information. I thought of the microchip, but couldn't bring myself to do that. But I did find a site that gives each pet and id number that can be searched online. I thought it was interesting because you can put so much more information then actually fits on the tag. I have purchased two for my dogs. I feel better knowing there informaiton is available even if I have to move around.
I am not trying to scam or encourage you to buy tags, but I thought you might like to know what is new out there. Petzgalaxy.net has a search engine, so if anyone comes across my dog, please search for all the information I have put up there.
Thanks, Zulu

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sparky has a microchip. It was done while he was getting spayed so he din't feel a thing.
His number is 1234... I had a chuckle at that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts