Dog Forum banner

I caught her red pawed! :D

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Buzzu2 
#1 ·
So, my dog is really picky when eating, I try to feed her whatever we eat, observing not to give her anything with harmful stuff, like onions, garlic, chocolate, etc

I know it might not be the best, but it's how I treat her, and there is one meal only kibble and the other whatever we are eating

She sometimes does not want to eat something, so I tell her "If you don't eat that, I will not give you this" and wait until she eats it, and some times she picks the stuff and goes to another room, I didn't pay attention to this as I knew it "was instinctual", "I will take my food away so that the alpha does not take it from me" sort of behavior

Well, today I DID pay attention and I found that she takes it to the service room, and put it behind two gas cans I have not moved in years... There was a pile of dry and moldy food there, and for what I saw, it is all what she does not like and I tell her to eat or I won't give her "X" food XD XD XD

I just had the laugh of my life, there is no point on even getting angry, she outsmarted me and used something she knew I do not ever move as cover

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.