Dog Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ohh! I think I am late now as I have already own the Teacup Pom. But so far it's very inspiring for me.
Congratulations on your new dog. If you continue to come to the forum here, we will be happy to assist you with dog training and any questions you may have. There are people here who are very knowledgeable about dogs and some who are very knowledgeable about specific breeds as well. We like to help people and their dogs. :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Ok so now you're the proud owner of a pom...

Now as with everyone on the forum we want nice photos so that we can sit and drool and feel a little jealous because we're not allowed to have any more dogs!
And of course it would be lovely if you stick around share your experiences and soon all your knowledge about Pomeranians.

You're not the only one who has gone out and adopted a dog on a whim.. my husband once went out to collect some wood and came back with a pom called Teddy...
The people who had the wood also had 7 amstaffs and an ex-girlfriend had left teddy at the house but he was being bullied and left ungroomed and basically to fend for himself.
When my husband petted him the man said if you want to take him with you he's free , my husband was so shocked but he said I knew you wouldn't mind when I bought him home.
Totally matted and with breath like a sewer I spent 3-weeks gradually grooming him and removing the plaque from his teeth so that he could eat properly so that he didn't smell like a drain and so that you could actually stroke him and run your fingers through his coat without mats.

Teddy was a foster I never intended to keep this little dog and he needed a home where he was king , he was very noisy , adorable but he needed lots of attention and he went to a home with a nice family who had two small children they spent all day playing with him and he was king of the castle he absolutely adored it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
PUPPY PICTURES! How much we love those.

And sorry, I didn’t mean to jump to conclusions :( I just had a gut feeling and said it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congratulations Ivanbey on your new puppy!!

I can't help but laugh at how a dog will just come into our lives.
Have to agree with this!!!
More than a few of my dogs were simply 'meant to be', came into my life by 'chance' (including my most recent addition) and I couldn't have asked for better friends!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts