Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, its my first time on this site so please be kind!

My neighbour has been unable to get back from a trip due to travel restrictions, so he asked me to look after his dogs for him. I’ve never had dogs before or anything, but he’s said that he will owe me in the future.

He is a mad dog person, and has two labradors, both female.

Yesterday the dogs were handed over to me, and I decided that I’ll be staying over at his house, as I don’t want dogs in my home. As I got into bed, both of the dogs kept trying to jump into the bed with me and it was a real struggle to get them off, so I shut the bedroom door and let them have the rest of the house.

I woke up at about 6.00, and when I went into the living room they began barking, and I noticed that their water bowls were empty so I filled it up for them.

About 15 minutes later, they were still barking and kept following me around,I don’t know what that’s all about and I was trying to get changed.

Then, one of them squatted down and took a pee right on the carpet,which was my worst nightmare - he said they were house trained but I guess this dog was nervous or something - do you know how to make her less nervous?

Any tips would be really helpful!

·
Super Moderator
1,611 Posts
I'm going to close this as it is a duplicate thread and there are responses on the other thread here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.