Dog Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
If you are talking about becoming a professional dog walker, then I guess you are just starting out being a dog walker for the first time? Since you are asking about leashes for more than one dog.

I cannot see anything about the leash from that photo. All it shows is the tag, so there is no way to tell what structure it has.

If all you mean is you are going to walk your own family's dogs, then that's different. But if you are meaning walking other people's dogs then you would do best to research all about it very thoroughly before you take that on. Dog walking, if indeed you have not ever done it before, is more complicated and tricky than you might think. It's not just about getting the right leash. There are legal ramifications for you and/or your family if a dog belonging to someone else gets harmed while you are walking them. And much more. Insurance will be required. Just speaking a word of caution.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I prefer to have each dog on a separate leash, usually one on each side of me. I think it's safer and more fun for everybody.

·
Registered
Akita 1 years
13 Posts
Agree with Madra and also you need to consider is they are pulling or not? that will in danger if you walk so many dogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts