Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure that you are all "flooded" w/ DF members that have just been spooked to high heavens:ponder:...&, I am one of them too....
trojans & me just really don't have THAT MUCH in "common":p..*quick, someone hide me under a rock*
I have 2 paps - Leif & Laik..they are wonderful companions to our hectic family, &, both are blending in just fine,..(with GOBS of training):rockon: Yes, I have worked my bottom "off" to get these kids trained, &, trained THEY now are!!
I am no "professional" trainer by ANY means, so, I just kinda fly by the seat of my pants in that dept!...They "test me", &, I "grade them" several times a day:rolleyes::D...some days she actually makes it past my kitchen *whoot*, &, we get to "pretend" whats life is going to be like when she inevitably gives better "cues" to us/me....Life is good, I have 2 wonderful, curious paps who like to have fun, BUT, listen to their mum!
I have seen many familiar faces, &, am happy to join your "crew";)

·
Registered
22,639 Posts

·
Registered
22,639 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Invasion of the paps. Not only are they all from DF, they are all controlled by Paps.:eek:

Welcome to the forum, ;)

No wories Fawkes, I promise to behave while company is around. :p

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Welcome to the Forum
Yes, we seem to be flooded with former DFers
and the paps are now taking over....lol
It's great to have you all here :D

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Welcome! I am tempted to just start my own thread saying welcome to everyone!!! I never remember which ones I have read as my zoo interrupts me often during a reading session :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the "welcome"! :)...&, sorry for the DF (& pap) invasion! (trust me,...there are buckets more that have not followed the breadcrumbs yet).:whistle::D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Thats OK, Betty can take out dozens of paps at once. Bring it on, lol.

Well...At least after she decided to get off the couch and make an effort. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts