·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
@Kwenami - Waah I wasn't invited to the Ontario party. D:

Reactions: Rileysaur

·
Registered
521 Posts
Did a good amount of tramping around the local woods. I love this time of year due to cooler weather, but ongoing deer season has me limited to where I can (want to) tramp.

Would suck to be mistaken for a deer -- a tall, bipedal antlerless deer, but stranger things have happened.

Jack had a recent string of pad injuries (cuts), so it's been nice to finally get out there with him for a proper romp in the woods with pads fully healed.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Im hoping once I moved to uk and sorted national insurance numbe, bank account open ., done habitual residency test and got income support that I can hopefully meet @BusterBCsMum and maybe @Red one day and maybe a few British members will want to meet Jessie and I?

Reactions: BusterBCsMum

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did a good amount of tramping around the local woods. I love this time of year due to cooler weather, but ongoing deer season has me limited to where I can (want to) tramp.

Would suck to be mistaken for a deer -- a tall, bipedal antlerless deer, but stranger things have happened.

Jack had a recent string of pad injuries (cuts), so it's been nice to finally get out there with him for a proper romp in the woods with pads fully healed.
I agree.. better be safe. Although I love this weather too. It is beautiful to hike in. My pups are much more active as well

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Im hoping once I moved to uk and sorted national insurance numbe, bank account open ., done habitual residency test and got income support that I can hopefully meet @BusterBCsMum and maybe @Red one day and maybe a few British members will want to meet Jessie and I?
I am so up for this! Buster would love to meet you guys :D

Reactions: crazy

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
I am so up for this! Buster would love to meet you guys :D
Oh fantastic and awesome! once got uk mobile will give the number to you! we would love to meet you both too!

EDIT forgot to say thanks so much! whats happening to my manners lol

Reactions: BusterBCsMum
1 - 12 of 12 Posts