Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to help a friend of mine who has two Italian Greyhounds, both female, one of which has developed a habit of eating mushrooms that pop up in their yard overnight.

They've been forced to induce vomiting on several occasions, and they have to survey the entire yard to eliminate any mushrooms. They can use chemicals on their yard, but this problem ranges outside the home. Even at the park, they must keep a constant eye on this dog, and even then, they might not have enough time to stop her.

They've been practicing 'Leave it' with their dog, but when they're not around, the dog still engages in the behavior.

I'm stumped as to what else can help. Does anybody have any words of advice?
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top