Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,598 Posts
this is very serious because it can kill them in no time. my chloe had mushroom toxicity and its not fun. she was in the hospital overnight with activated charcoal, enemas, and IV fluids.

instead of teaching the dogs to leave it and relying only on that, you have to get rid of the mushrooms. a bleach and water solution sprayed on them will kill them and keep them from returning.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top