Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have a white dog who is turning yellowish...what will help her turn back white...she's an older dog....Also i want bath tips she's ok in the water it's not that it's just she seems to smell wrost comeing out then before when she needed a bath...I'd like home ideas plz not sumthing i have to go buy

·
Registered
60 Posts
More then just clean Dishes...

Ok i have a white dog who is turning yellowish...what will help her turn back white...she's an older dog....Also i want bath tips she's ok in the water it's not that it's just she seems to smell wrost comeing out then before when she needed a bath...I'd like home ideas plz not sumthing i have to go buy
When i had a Samoyed, the show people all seemed to agree Ivory Dish soap worked best of white fur.

Make sure you rinse the dog well after.

Watch not to get any in the eyes, we used to put a drop of (I believe it was Olive oil) Oil in Eddie's eyes to help prevent the soap from hurting him.

Many times, washing a little is worst then not washing at all. Water will bring out that doggy smell in any dog. Wash throughly and then rinse with fresh water until you feel the fur get squeaky under your fingers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you go to a pet store, or even a groomers that sells their stuff. Ask them about it. I know there are a few 'Brightening' or 'Whitening' Shampoo's out there

·
Registered
372 Posts
We have bright white, or brilliant blue in Australia which works well, most ppl add a little paroxide into the shampoo. Never use too much though as its damages the coat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts