Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to delete my dog forum account. I do not like this forum as I am always getting bashed..

I posted a thread yesterday and I got bashed saying rehome my dog because I cannot afford basic care. How is basic care 1000$ worth of treatment. If my dog gets sick when her vets are open I always take her in. I can't help I didn't have 1000$ to treat her and even if I did take her they would have sent her home.

Good thing I didn't listen and rush her to the vet because she is perfectly fine. Didn't even get into the dry cell of the battery so I would have been charged 1000$ for nothing.

Tell me you have 1000$ just laying around in the case your dog needs to be rushed to the EC vet. Our EC vet is an ******* and won't treat unless you can pay full amount and if you receive treatment and can't pay they refuse to give you your dog back and send them to the animal shelter where they are put down.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My dog does receive basic care, She is up to date on all shots, She has been spayed and when she had an irritated trachea she went to the vet. It is not my fault her vet was closed and I couldn't get her in. If they would have been open I would have taken her.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I CAN AFFORD HER VET NOT the EC vet so why would I rehome my dog. I guarantee half of you saying rehome my dog doesn't keep thousands of dollars laying around in case of emergencies.. and for your information I was trying to get in contact with a dog rescue to see If they could help me get her treatment since they can get payment plans (I cannot) again not my fault if they don't reply to me

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
I'm sorry you feel as though you are being bashed. This is a forum of animal lovers, so sometimes if a person feels a dog isn't getting the treatment it needs, or a person thinks they need, things can get heated.
As per the rules, if there is anything that we think is urgent, we simply cannot give you advice, we have to suggest you take your pet to the vet as soon as possible.
Have you considered getting Pet Insurance? This will help you if you end up having to go to the vet or emergency vet if something pops up. It would be heartbreaking for you to have something tragic happen to Bella, all because you didn't have the funds readily accessible.

Reactions: Artdog and Aspen726

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have, but at the moment with my college charges coming up I can't afford to pay the monthly charge. I have to pay 1000$ for college soon and I cant get a job until I complete my internship (which ends in august) all I can afford is basic vet care involving shots and anything that happens during regular vet hours

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't even have health insurance myself. I wish there was a vet that worked like the hospital they will see you no matter if you can afford it and just send you a bill but vets if you cant afford treatment they turn you away

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How can I delete my account

I want my account to be deleted. I no longer want an account on this forum. I found another that I like better

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
You cannot delete your account. The closest thing possible if for a moderator to ban your account. Would you like me to do that?

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is up to you, Because I will NOT be back. I'm about to log out and I will never log back in. I found the Dogster Forum and I like it a-lot better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts