Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many people are active here?

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
i am i just choose which to reply to and depends if busy or not

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
I'm on most days reading posts to see if I have anything that will help.
You could say I'm an oldie here.

·
Registered
871 Posts
There is a fairly large group of people that I would consider the very active, then some who selectively post, and then you have the new people and the seasonal in and outs. Its rare that I don't see a post answered by several people.

In an unrelated factor for a while I thought you must of been a nutrition person because of your username. FOS stands for Fructooligosacchride. I've taken too many nutrition classes! Then I noticed it was your pups names!

Reactions: cos

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
I used to be much more active. I found I started running low on time more recently, but I still love visiting!

·
Registered
151 Posts
This is a consistently active group. I'm on this forum and another dog forum which is much less active. Both are very helpful, but this one is more reliable for more answers and faster response times.

Regarding my own activity level, it varies with my life at any given moment. When I have more free time, I visit regularly.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Do you mean active on the forum? Or active as in fitness? lol. I'm a selective typer. I'll post on things I feel I can contribute to, or that I have an opinion on, or start threads for either info or something funny/interesting either my pooch has done or that has happened in my day.

Active as in fitness: Tessa and I average 6-10 km's run/walking a day, we hike our local coulees on the weekends and have been known to find ourselves out and about in Waterton Alberta on long weekends:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts