Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently got a puppy (13w female Aussie) and we noticed that whenever she goes on the grass it turns it yellow. I know this is common but I was wondering the safest and most effective way to prevent this. I have heard of chews you can give them but I am wondering if these are safe for puppies. My dog has had an upset stomach recently so if the best way is a chew or treat or something that she ingests I will be holding out for a little while until her stomach is feeling better. (And yes I am planning on taking her to the vet to see if it's just an upset stomach or something more serious) Thanks!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I've not heard of anything so that's interesting. Maybe you could give something to change ph but I'd be weary of long term effects of that.

·
Registered
267 Posts
There is a product called rocks which you put in the drinking water but I can’t say it did much when I tried it. You can hose the spot after the dog wees; more effective but also time consuming,or else train the dog to go on a post in the garden. Then you only have one spot to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts