Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so happy and excited I had to share....

I was watching tv half paying attention to Mia who was playing with her toys at my feet. She suddenly stopped and ran to the front door and sat down! I immediately took her out and she peed right away!!!! Finally!!!!!

She ended up doing it a second time an hour later!

I was seriously starting to lose hope, I thought she would never be able to figure out how to show me that she needed to go out to pee but she finally got it today!!!

I know here's still going to be accidents but at least I know she's finally getting it! Yay!!!!

Anyway thanks for letting me share and celebrate here lol :D

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I'm so happy and excited I had to share....

I was watching tv half paying attention to Mia who was playing with her toys at my feet. She suddenly stopped and ran to the front door and sat down! I immediately took her out and she peed right away!!!! Finally!!!!!

She ended up doing it a second time an hour later!

I was seriously starting to lose hope, I thought she would never be able to figure out how to show me that she needed to go out to pee but she finally got it today!!!

I know here's still going to be accidents but at least I know she's finally getting it! Yay!!!!

Anyway thanks for letting me share and celebrate here lol :D
Gratz. so glad to hear she finally got it!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks @sullyrules!

I've decided to remove the pee pads while I'm at work. I know she's still going to have accidents on the floor while I'm away but I figured if she's already giving me signs to go out, using the pee pads is going to be a step backwards and just confuse her. As long as none of you guys contact my building mgr....hahaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts