Dog Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your dog have a favorite household item they like to play with? Jasper absolutely loves elastic hair ties. lol! He's figured out to launch them across the room by holding it in his mouth, grabbing it with his paw and pulling his head back. He'll also roll around on the floor with it making funny grunting noises. It's so hysterical, I wish I had a video to share!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,3neighs. You should take video of your dog playing with hair ties,lol.
My dog play with cereal box where I hide one bit of treat in.This is inexpensive home-made buster cube if you will.I have video.Here is my dog playing with cereal box.That is her way of exercising,lol.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine LOVE empty water bottles, the carry them around all the time ;)
I have seen a stuff toy that actually had an empty water bottle in side. So when a dog chew on it, it makes crumble noise instead of squeaky noise and when the bottle is too old to play with you can replace with a new one. I think it's a good idea for recycle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Before I started with B.A.R.F. I sometimes filled Snoopy's whole dinner into an empty water bottle. She had to move the bottle in order to get the food out -a very cheap and easy way of entertaining her for some minutes.

One could also fill a big cardboard box with old corks and and then serve dinner in there -it takes them an eternity to get the food out of there:D

·
Registered
321 Posts
My dog plays with empty two liter bottles, flip flops, and my mom's slippers.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
my beagle mix loves anything and everything. First he discovered a soda can which fell (empty of course) and barked at it for 15 mins straight...went up and pawed it, jumped back and barked some more LOL. then he found the oven mitts and hot pads.... he loves these....not kidding.... if you take it away he gets all depressed, if you give it to him he frolicks through the house all happy and excited.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi, i have a TINY ITY BITTY 10 week old yorkie named lee anna marie(so cuite!!!!)while im out of the house she'll drag every thing in site to the middle of the floor! lol
while shes teething i've been wetting towls and freezing them and rub peanutbutter on it, she absoulutly love thoses its funny hows she doesnt know its cold so its always a suprise for her lol :)

·
Banned
32 Posts
Oh gosh, heres a list of household items used as toys

Toilet paper rolls
kleenex and the boxed they come in
water bottles
shoes
wrappers
underwear
bras

and worse of all my one guy is know to go into the bathroom cupbourd to retrieve my unused female hygene products and bring them out to company to see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts