Dog Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sharing some pictures of the muttles!

MacGuffin in his new Joe Cool Snoopy sweater and socks!

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I cant believe how big Cora, Basil and Amelia are now, they look great. Cora and Basil also really make me want a borzoi lol.
Im glad MacGuffin is settling in well and getting along with every one, I love the snoopy sweater. Does he normally sit on/against Amelia?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Sabina88 He does! Amelia and MacGuffin adore one another. He almost always sleeps with her. If she is outside and he is inside he stands by the door and cries.

She hated him at first because he kept trying to hump her! but pretty quickly took the hint and stopped being so rude so she is okay with him now.

Cora and Basil are growing like weeks! 7.5mo's old now and Basil weighs in at 73lbs.

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been having some issues with the google picture storage thing lately.
I will look for an alternative place to upload and share!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
That is kind of weird, I can no longer see the photo's either.

I cant believe theyre 7.5 months old, I don't know why but I thought they were about a year by now. How old is Amelia then? That's really sweet how well MacGuffin and Amelia get along.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay so I uploaded to PhotoBucket instead! hopefully they are visible now. If not can someone recommend a different uploader?

Reactions: Sha

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Wow! I can't believe how big everyone had gotten! And I also can't believe how skinny your rescue is! Wow. It's a good thing you pulled him! Also which one is the one that's pink? And what happened? Lol.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is Coraline - she was a Punk rocker for Halloween this year! and yes MacGuffin is super skinny. He is my little skeletor.

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Uhhhhhhhhhhnnnn I can't handle their cute faces. Seriously, they would be running my house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts