Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all,

I'm from Kafka's Organic, a family-owned pet food business making homemade style fresh dog food. We serve our local community but can't deliver these anywhere outside of the region because they have no preservatives (and we will never include them). So we also created a DIY Kit with all the recipes and supplements so pet owners can make their own nutritionally balanced homemade dog food.

The kit has vet-approved recipes for homemade dog food, all organic & human grade supplements, and freezer safe pouches to safely store the food in your freezer. We'd love to improve our kit, so please let us know if you'd like a specific feature or recipe by contacting us.

Good luck!

Best,
Sarah

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I think your idea is very cool, so you must keep working on it Interesting. I really noticed that their nutrition is really important. I have a pitbull. After a while problems started to appear. He lost his appetite at all. I never checked what he eats. Because we live in a countryside, he was often fed by others, cause everybody knows eah other. While serfing internet I stumbled on an article of the improtance what your dog eat. It was a solution, we found out a diet for him. Now I always check articles about pitbulls to be safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts