Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Johnny and i have a 7 month old Rottweiler. I'm in the military currently stationed in Georgia, my mother passed away last year from cancer and i needed a companion. I've always wanted a Rottie since i was a kid and after months of research and searching for a reputable breeder i found my Rocky :) This seems like a very nice forum and i'm glad to be here.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Johnny and i have a 7 month old Rottweiler. I'm in the military currently stationed in Georgia, my mother passed away last year from cancer and i needed a companion. I've always wanted a Rottie since i was a kid and after months of research and searching for a reputable breeder i found my Rocky :) This seems like a very nice forum and i'm glad to be here.
Welcome! Rocky is a doll and a half!!! This forum rocks btw, I have learned so much and used different techniques and my household and babies have improved greatly! TY for your services as well!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!

Your pup has his CGC already? Awesome!

I'm pretty surprised myself but my trainer insisted that he was ready, sure enough he passed with flying colors. It amazes me how intelligent dogs can be, in a couple of months i have him setup for agility courses, i can't wait.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts

I'm pretty surprised myself but my trainer insisted that he was ready, sure enough he passed with flying colors. It amazes me how intelligent dogs can be, in a couple of months i have him setup for agility courses, i can't wait.
Rotties are amazing! Very intelligent and loyal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts