Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Chris, I'm 21 and currently own a 12 year old (around that age) crossbreed creature called DeeDee lol Unsure what exactly she is crossed with. I love dogs and would have my own pack if I had my own way and could afford it lol I would deffinatley love to own english bull terriers and akitas :)

I have just completed a degree in applied animal behaviour and training and already have done a foundation degree in animal management and behaviour and a national diploma in animal management. I currently work in a veterinary surgery as a receptionist and trainee vet nurse. I'm hoping to eventually do dog training aswell.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
I'm Chris, I'm 21 and currently own a 12 year old (around that age) crossbreed creature called DeeDee lol Unsure what exactly she is crossed with. I love dogs and would have my own pack if I had my own way and could afford it lol I would deffinatley love to own english bull terriers and akitas :)

I have just completed a degree in applied animal behaviour and training and already have done a foundation degree in animal management and behaviour and a national diploma in animal management. I currently work in a veterinary surgery as a receptionist and trainee vet nurse. I'm hoping to eventually do dog training aswell.
Cool!!! I have one more year left to get my Conservation Biology degree. Took an animal behavior class this past spring and I was shocked at how much information goes into it!!!! Very interesting stuff. Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

Nice... I look forward to exchanging ideas :)

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wow another Bullie lover :D use to have one, and I will have another one day, I was also on a NDAM but only finished one year, due to well some problems, but I've just got a apprenitceship where I can finish it, and I was also planning on doing a behavioural course after lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts