Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I joined the forum today to find other dog lovers in the region and to discuss dog behaviour and dog owner behaviour:)

I have 2 rescue dogs sadly both with behavioral issues that |I work on daily. They are both delightful dogs once you know them but aren't good with first impressions (one barks her soul out and the other humps his heart out).

So here we are:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I am new here too. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your dogs. the dog that barks is it out of fear of separation anxiety or something else. What breed are they.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

I also have a rescue dog with issues. Asha is still a work in progress too, but there is always people on here willing to give you training advice when you need it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

I have a German Shepherd who is terrified of fireworks, leading my neighbours to tell me today they all think I need to give him up (after owning him for almost 2 years but they don't know that) and a Jack russel Dachshound mix (the barky one):) I love them to bits and am training with them a lot at the moment. i think that is one reason why people keep thinking I struggle rather than understanding that I stop when being pulled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts